Saturday, July 28, 2007

Step up and support your blogger, people!

My recent exposé of the DFL's shameless (but apparently true) attacks on Steve Drazkowski has drawn the ire of my less loyal readers who feel I am being "melodramatic" by calling it this episode the "lowest point in Minnesota politics."

News flash, people!

The comment section of any blog is not for calling out the blogger or for arguing the merits of a post. It's for affirming the blogger, adding support to his arguments, praising his writing, and attacking his opponents. For instance, here are some appropriate comments from the post mentioned above:

purpleblogdog Says:
July 27th, 2007 at 11:18 pm


The Democrat’s rush to the gutter should not give the GOP the license to do the same with Ms. Pfeilsticker’s private life. Leave it be.

Get back to the issues. Pfeilsticker is a non starter in Steve Sviggum’s district. She will raise taxes. She will vote for Minneapolis and the unions every time.
----
Chestnut Says:
July 28th, 2007 at 10:29 am

Actually, all the accusations against Keith Ellison “(racist, terrorist, infidelity, woman abuser, anti-semite, etc)” are well founded and backed by solid evidence…. He is supported by terrorist-backers, he did cheat on his wife, he did attack his girlfriend, he did host and promote anti-Semitic speakers at the U of M and as a leader in the radical racist organization Nation of Islam. These are all irrefutable facts.

Back to the matter at hand. On the face of it, this add appears not only to be disgusting, but a disgusting, bald-faced lie.

It doesn’t surprise me a bit that a bunch of liberal clowns would justify it here. They justify everything the lying, coward, immoral, unethical Democrat party does.
-----
AlFrankenFraud Says:
July 28th, 2007 at 12:37 pm

Eva,

Why out Pfielsticker? I personally don’t care about her sexual preference as long as it does not involve children and livestock. You should be ashamed of yourself. But then again, you are a liberal.
At this point, although I enjoyed the attacks on Eva, I asked everyone to "say something nice" about the people they had been attacking in the comments. But, really, I actually just wanted nice comments about my own hard work and the awesomeness that is my premier weblog about Minnesota politics.

I just couldn't come out and ask for your praise and accolades in such a public forum, but since this is a "secret" diary that no one reads, I can just let my feelings pour out: I need your love!

GIVE ME YOUR LOVE!

Oh, and it's a scope people, come on. What else would those be trying to emulate? A camera's telephoto lens?!??!!
Come on people. The DFL is gunning for old "Draz" both metaphorically and literally! Literally!

No comments: