Thursday, July 19, 2007

My true experience with Al Franken's testicles

Ok, now I'd like to clear something up here. I wrote a post about Al Franken's testicles today and I left a comment after the fact about having personal experience with Franken's legknockers and I asked if anyone knew what "teabagging" meant.

I would like to explain that I was kidding. I have never seen let alone held Al Franken's testicles nor felt them lightly jostle my generous forehead. I have never been "teabagged" nor conducted "teabagging" myself.

Any pictures that might indicate otherwise which may or may not be in the hands of the lefty bloggers who I got wasted with this one time at the DFL convention were only taken for show and/or were photoshopped. Really, I was mocking them for their own amoral ways. That is all it was, I swear! Nothing intentionally untoward happened while I was there, but god knows what those godless sodomites did at the bar once I stumbled out, headed for home.

Afterall (and to clear up any other confusion), this blog is called MN Democrats Exposé, not MN Democrat Sex pose. That is all.

No comments: