Friday, July 20, 2007

Hey, no fair! Who did that? How? What?

Alright, I don't get how this is happening or who is doing it, but someone must have hacked into my premier website on Minnesota politics and removed a comment of mine about knowing from personal experience that Franken's testicles do, indeed, hang well. My joking reference to "teabagging" (see post below) must have really pissed off those sick bastards in the "queer community" who get off on that shit... makes me sick! Not that they do it (I mean, hey who am I to say what people do with their foreheads), but that they would infringe my First Amendment right to make a joke about it! For shame.

NOTE: THAT IS NOT ME IN THE INCLUDED PICTURE. I AM JUST POSTING THE PICTURE TO ILLUSTRATE THE PRACTICE

These elite gay hackers must be brought to justice. Apparently they didn't have a problem with the comment from venerable site regular Big Kahuna immediately proceeding my deleted comment:
# Big Kahuna Says:
July 19th, 2007 at 4:03 pm

Franny has been keeping them in a little burlap bag by the night stand. Right next to where she keeps hers. ;)
See the double standard!
  1. Transvetism = ok
  2. Unabashedly straight man with ampel forehead making fun of "teabagging" = not ok
Hypocrites.

In any case, I have changed all my passwords so this will not happen again. Unless whoever did this has some sort of backdoor technique for getting access to to my shit, the integrity of MDE's internal plumbing is secure.

No comments: